Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday???

So, here it is Wednesday already.  I had a great day yesterday, visiting with my friend Dawn over lunch.  She has been out of town for a month so we had a bunch of catching up to do.  And she brought me a great gift, an old cutter quilt and a handmade tool box.  I love them!
I finished up my newest pattern today and have put it on Patternmart. There is a link at the top of this page if you are interested.  Just go under designer and my name is right on top.
The way this all came about is when I was at the thrift store a while back, I purchased some stockings in a grab bag of assorted goodies.  There were these two Mickey Mouse plaid stockings.  I hated the stockings, but loved the fabric so I got to thinking about what I could make out of them.  Voila!  A Santa Suit Wine Bottle Cover!  These turned out so well, that I decided to make more and to produce the pattern as well.  These sell really well at craft shows but they are always a bit difficult to display so I cut out a template for a wine bottle and bought some poster board.  I will probably put them in bags as well.  This will be a great way to use up some of that Christmas fabric scraps too!

I'm getting ready to list on Etsy, both the finished product and the pattern, so check that out too!  Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!