Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween Printable

I know that it has been a while since I posted, but I really have been busy.  Tonight I am setting up for my first show of the season.
It starts tomorrow....hope to see you there!
I've also been working on a few items.  I usually always have some small candy treats that I sell.  My pumpkin poop is made of candy corn.  I also have Bugs and Kisses, simply Hershey's kisses and plastic Halloween critters in a bag with a cute tag on it.  This year I am adding Witch's Warts.  These are chocolate chips in a tiny bag.  I got the idea from Pinterest but I designed my own tag and even wrote a catchy little rhyme.  If you want to do these, simply download this printable.
I printed four images per page and cut them 3.5 inches by 5 inches and fold in half.  Staple them to a 
3x4 bag that has a small handful of chocolate chips in it.  

I also made 
This is a simple candle ring.  A wire circle is tied with strips of fabric and placed around a lighted electric candle.  What a cool centerpiece!


These are some little dish cloths that are embroidered with little snowmen.  I simply added the free printable that I, again, found on pinterest.  If you are new to Pinterest, check it out.  Follow me for some of my "found" ideas.

Well, my friends, I am off to set up.  Next week, my sis and I are going on our latest adventure.  We are going to Nebraska's Junk Jaunt.  Stay tuned for updates on our trip and my fall show schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!