Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Another show on the horizon!

Hello, my peeps!  Hope you are having a great week.  It has been unseasonably warm here in the Rockies....but I am NOT complaining.  I am in no hurry for our perpetual winter to begin.  Especially when I am so busy right now.

I am nearly loaded and ready to go for my next show, Applewood Arts in Westminster at Standley Lake High School.  This is my first year for this particular location but I attended two of the Applewood shows last year and loved them.  What a selection!  So if you are here locally, come by and get a jump on your holiday shopping.
They have a couple of other shows coming up as well and I will be at the Loveland show.  I have some new holiday decor items, treats, a variety of stocking stuffers and ornaments.  I'd love to see you!

Last Saturday, hubs and I went to Cheyenne for my five year old grand's birthday.  Addyson is quite the princess!  I loved seeing the joy on her face!
Monday, my sister rode with me to go back to Cheyenne to take inventory to a show.  I have been doing Christmas in the Country for about five years now.  It is amazing.  If you have the opportunity, take a drive out to see Betty.  Here is their facebook page:

  https://www.facebook.com/christmasinthecountrywyoming/

Betty and her husband move out of their two story log home and into their basement for the show's duration to allow shoppers to find treasures in every room.  The show begins November 3 and lasts until the 13th.  There is an old school house on the corner that has recently been remodeled.  Lunch is served there and sale merchandise is also found inside.  Make a day of it!

Tuesday, my little Westies went to the groomer and I had breakfast with my grandson, Quest.  They are white dogs again!
So, my pals, I am off to get some laundry done, catch up on some emails, and pay some bills......nah....I think I'll go to the studio.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!