Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Unique Boutique Spring Show

So here I was just 10 short days ago, bragging about the beautiful Spring weather and wouldn't ya know it?  Forecast is snow, commencing about the time that I am unloading the van and setting up for the Unique Boutique Spring Show.
Oh, well!  Springtime in the Rockies is always surprising.  If you are in the area, come by!  There are always fun items to choose from.  I am going to have basket fillers, some Easter decor and some of my Raggedies.  I also have some primitive items and fun gift items too.  There are vendors with wearables, jewelry, soaps, purses, and many more handcrafted items.  I have been doing this show for many years and always find something new and different.  And....lots of yummy treats too!

I've been playing around with some centerpieces and wall hangings this year.  I bought this birdcage at my favorite thrift store and filled it with spring like items for a great centerpiece.
The picture isn't great, but I have little flower lights inside as well as a bird nest and eggs.

Last summer, while on the Nebraska Junk Jaunt, I bought this little Americana wheelbarrow and decided to put some floral in it.  I think it is really sweet.
And of course, a sleigh...
I got a huge bag o' bunnies at the thrift store.  These were all new, tagged, and naked.  So I dressed them and they are ready for your Easter decor or basket....

Well, hopefully, the snow that is predicted melts quickly and warms up in a hurry.  Have a great weekend, no matter where you live and no matter what the weather!

PS.  Squishy Grandma is down 15#!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!