Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Blog Drought

Yep, it's been forever since I have blogged, but it surely is not that I haven't been thinking of ya'll. Hubs was unemployed since February, and tho it kinda invaded some of my personal space, I have to admit, I enjoyed the company.  He's back to work now tho.  I had two Spring shows and spent Easter in Cheyenne with the family. I kept my 5 year old granddaughter for a week which was fun but exhausting.  I planted most of my garden and have been cleaning out my craft room and storage.

In the process of decluttering, I have listed some craft supplies in my Etsy store.  Remember these little angels?
Well, in my cleaning, I found some more of the spindles that I used for them.  There is also cinnamon sticks, can lids, rusty witches, etc.  Check it out!

I found some small wooden cutouts that I painted and glittered and glued on pin backs.  I still have to design a card to put them on, but I think they turned out pretty cute.....
I got these little jars at the thrift store.  I think I found about a dozen of them.  I had the little bottle brush trees, ribbon, and ceramic tags.  Voila!  Snow globes!

Also working on some oldies but goodies.....candy canes, angel ornies, and ping pong snowmen. 

Well, it's time to check on our baby chicks and carry the tomato plants outside.  We are forecasted to get snow later this week so we are still taking our tender plants in and out each day.  Life in the Rockies!  Have a great week!

Squishy Grandma   -26#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!