Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Summer!

It has finally started to heat up here in the Rockies.  Normally June is a fairly wet month for us but this year, not the case.  I have been busy with the garden and out of state company.  Hub's sister from Illinois was here for a short visit and we had a bbq for the family.  My five year old granddaughter stayed the week with me while her mommy was out of town.  It was great fun, but busy.  We went to the movies, went shopping, had a picnic, went to the park, walked in the woods, and went to a mini amusement park called Tiny Town.

I did finish up a couple of items for the fall shows:

I bought a couple of these oars at the thrift store.  I painted one of these a couple of years ago and it sold immediately.  I still see it show up now and again on Pinterest.

 This one has been rattling around in my brain for a while.  I bought this white spindle at a Home Depot a year or two ago.  The moulding I purchased at the thrift store for $1.  I glittered the "wings", painted a wooden ball and drilled holes across the top of the head for the wire hair.  (I sell these little wire springs in my Etsy shop)  Added a halo and some pips and you have the perfect 38" tall skinny angel!

Have you checked out my Etsy shops?  I have lots of supplies at this one  and antique and vintage items at this one.   

Have a great week, my friends!            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!