Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

Christmas in July

Its not that unusual to see snow hanging around into May and June up where I live in the Rocky Mountains.  And it is certainly not unusual to see snowmen here at my house year round.  I am still busily working on inventory for my shows this fall....and you know what that means.....Christmas!

My friend, Dawn, gifted me some floral that I have used in a centerpiece.  This is a bit more glittery than I normally do, but I love the colors:

 All of the containers I have repurposed from garage sale or thrift store finds.
 I finally finished the deer trio.  I think they will make the perfect centerpiece for a sideboard or hall table.
 This is my first attempt at a diorama in a glass case.  I liked this case because it says "Polar Optics"
I bought this lantern a long time ago.  I simply filled it with a lighted tree and added a snowman and bow.

I stained this unfinished wooden reindeer and filled it with shades of silver and red.


 This sleigh is metal and is trimmed in gold tones.  I like the way it looks with the red and gold trimming.


 I've done and sold so many of these graters.  I rusted this grater, glued on the gingerbread, added a bow and a battery operated candle.

I'm working on some angel feather ornies today and waiting for my next round of company to come.  I will post the tutorial on making the ornies later this week.  Have a good day and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!