Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

August has arrived!

Where has the summer gone?  Earlier today, I was in the garden harvesting cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, radishes and peas.  Guess what I am having for dinner?  I just love taking all the fresh veggies and putting them in the steamer.  Yum!

Its really cool here today, kinda feels a bit like fall.  I had an errand to run this morning so I am getting a late start.  But I have been busy!  I have crafts sitting all over the guest room.

I found these red cowbells while thrifting.  I thought they turned out really cute with the little snowmen on them!
My best seller, the Crescent Santa, take a while to make, but I have always sold out each year.  These four are waiting for hangers to be sewn on the back and tags to be stamped.
 I love this sleigh that I picked up at a thrift store.  I added the foliage and bow.  The perfect centerpiece!
 Two bears in a little red wagon....can't get much cuter than that!
 This snowman is perched inside a shiny silver toolbox.  I don't think you can get much more festive!
 Can you guess what this container is?  It is a charcoal carrier.  My sister picked this up for me.  I filled it full of Christmas balls, greenery, and a fuzzy snowman.  Set off by a wide burlap bow.  Too sweet!
I was in Michaels this weekend and their spring/summer merchandise was 80% off.  I don't buy a lot of spring and summer stuff, but I found this red wooden tool caddy for $5!  Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!
I am working on candy canes this week.  I will try to get the tutorial posted this week.  Those large plastic candy canes are fun to do and sell like crazy!  I have about 20 of them in process.  To finish them, I have to take them outside to glitter.  It has got to stop raining to do that!

Tomorrow I have some things to do in Denver but hope to get some posts lined up for later in the week!  Have a great week, my peeps!

PS.  Squishy Grandma down 36 1/2#!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!