Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lots of bunnies

I have had some interest in my little bunnies, so I started making more for my spring show.  I made about a half dozen yesterday, along with some new items: an apple and pumpkins, and more candy corn.  They are going to sell for $3 each, so if you want any let me know so I can set some aside.  If they need to be shipped, add the shipping charges.  I'm also working on some little chicks and some eggs.  I will post pictures when I am done.  This is the sunflower wreath that I finished: 
I used upholstery tacks for the seeds.  Let me know what you think......

Also, this is my before shot on the desk.  I sanded on the top yesterday, and discovered under the ugly brown paint, was ugly red paint.  This could take a while.  I have big plans for this:  kind of a shabby chic look so stay tuned for in process photos. 
So, as they say:  I owe, I owe, so off to work I go......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!