Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Frigid weekend

Wow!  It has been so cold here and has snowed nearly every day since Thursday.  Yesterday we went out to the woods and cut a tree.  This is something that we have done nearly every year since we moved to Colorado.  It was fun when the grandkids were small, but is still fun now that they are older.  The tree, as always, is too large and too sparse but there is nothing like the smell of fresh cut evergreen. I still haven't gotten it decorated, but it is standing in our dining/living room ready to be adorned:
Along with the kids, of course the dogs were along to tromp through the snow and sniff every tree and rock.  I'm glad I decided to wait to get them groomed.
I am showing some of my items at a local salon this week.  My shows are over but if you are wanting to purchase any of the items that I have shown, email me if they are not on the sidebar. 

This week I will have a tutorial on how to make the rusty bell lighted garland that I showed on my television segment.  Stay tuned to learn how to make this beautiful centerpiece, mantel decor, or  decor for any area of your home.  The cost is only a couple of dollars and you will be able to use it year after year.  More on Tutorial Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!