Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let's Ring in the New...

The holidays are winding down now, and I must say that this year seemed to be the best in several years.  I spent time with my kids and grandkids, finally decorated like I used to, and did not overspend.  But as the tree continues to drop needles, and I am feeling a bit crowded, I know it is time for the Christmas holiday to end.  But that's not a bad thing.  There is a whole new year ahead of us and I have a very strong feeling that it is going to be the best ever!

I got a great new camera for Christmas.  I was a bit intimidated at first, but I think the camera and I are getting used to each other.  I took these pictures of my dogs yesterday....Doesn't it look like they are driving?


All I can say is: Look out world!  I could be dangerous with this camera.  I'm sure you will be seeing my videos on YouTube.  I have some great ideas for new products and I am just itching to get at them.  But first things, first.  Gotta clean up the holiday mess first.  We are babysitting for our 2 month old granddaughter Saturday night.  I am looking forward to that!

Samantha, from Samantha's Accessories is having a giveaway.  She will be giving away some good smelling items and one of her aprons.  Click on the link for more info. 
Samantha's Accessories: 3 New Years Giveaways#c6832505031763975182

Have a great day and the happiest of new years.  I will be back in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!