Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday?

How can it be Wednesday already?  It has really been a busy week and here's what I've been working on.....


The tree, newly cut, smelling fresh, had to be dressed.....

And I always put up my Santa tree downstairs:


All Santas, All the Time

And I have been working on doll clothes for a Christmas gift.....ssshhh...don't tell Brooklynne.....
Plus I have been listing some of my things on Ebay while they have their free special going on.  I think I have about 85 items listed.  I still have tomorrow to list as well. 

So now its time to have dinner, embroider on pillows (I nearly sold out this year) and relax! 

Check back tomorrow for Terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!