Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What cha workin on? Wednesday....

Well, I have been a crazy woman this week.  Lots of errands to run, shopping to do, decorating to complete.  I do have a couple of pics of the girls' special days to show you.  Friday night was Skylar's concert, in which she performed in the choir and also a harp solo.

She is just as sweet and as talented as she is beautiful.

Then Saturday was Brooklynne's special day (she turned 6 on Monday)

 She loved the dress that Grandma got her....
 Aunt Sue's package was almost too pretty to unwrap....and what a beautiful necklace.
Oh, my!  Uncle Scott and Aunt Kim got her lots of things to do.  She was jumping for joy!

And even the littlest granddaughter had a special day.....cause Grandma got to feed her:

As for me, well every day with the grandkids is special for me....

I have also been finishing up the decorating and the village....drum roll please....is complete.  I just put new batteries in the camera so I will get pictures tonight for sure. 

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!