Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday????

Details, details.  That's what I'm working on.  The big day is almost here and I am like a little kid, loving the festivity, the sparkle, the excitement.  Today I am running to the bank, dropping off a donation to Goodwill, picking up the last gifts on the list, and taking a deep breath.   Yesterday I took Quest and Skylar shopping for their Christmas clothes, a tradition started when Quest was born.  I buy new outfits for each of the kids.  Skylar chose a beautiful black dress (she looks so grown up!) after trying on 8 dresses.  Quest, on the other hand, went to the rack, picked out a sweater and pants and he was done.  We are expecting a snow storm again tonight so I want to go home and get cozy by the fire.  Friday, I doing all the cooking and cleaning so I can enjoy the family this weekend.
I took a picture of the item that I bought at the Country Christmas gift show.  I added some ribbon and lights, but I just love this truly rustic item.  It is an old chair, whitewashed, with the seat either removed or replaced with an enameled wash tub filled with pine cones.  Don't you just love it?

It's unlikely that I will post before Christmas, so we want to wish you all the best of holidays with your loved ones.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!