Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Short Monday Blog

Good morning, my bloggie friends.  Just a short Monday morning note to get me off and running this am.  Attended the St. Mary's Harvest Festival yesterday, so my behind is dragging a bit this morning.  The festival was very well attended by many Bailyites and others, but for me, the show was not too profitable.  More festival goers, less shoppers.  But I met some great folks and it gave me a bit of an idea on just how much stuff I have to get ready for my next show!  So, I am off to the studio, by way of course of the greenhouses, to get busy....oh, wait....no little elves unloaded my car last night, so then there is that!  Will try to post more tomorrow, even with pics and everything! 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, enjoyed meeting and talking with you at St. Mary's Harvest Fest yesterday. Thanks for taking the time to help me. I hope our paths contiue to cross. Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!