Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday????

How did it get to be Wednesday already????  Have you ever heard that expression:  The faster I go, the behinder I get.......well, its my new motto.  Let's see.....Saturday, I canned about a dozen jars of jalapenos, baked my son a birthday cake and celebrated with him and his family Saturday evening. 
 
I would tell you how many candles are on the cake, but then you'd never believe that I am only 39.....hehe
On Sunday, I was at the St. Mary's Harvest Festival where I showcased my little pumpkins (see prior tutorial)
 
On Monday, I spent many trips unloading the car and truck.  In order to get to the shed, I had to walk past the game camera.  Ooops, I forgot to shut it off so it came as no surprise when there were 18 pics on it!  At least now hubby can see that I DO something!!
Last night I went to my grand's first volley ball game.  Way to go Skylar!
In addition, I have made a couple of the dresses, clotheslines, and have been working on sorting and pricing my stock.  Maybe one day I will get around to cleaning my house....but how is that fun?
Gotta get to it now.  What are you up to???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!