Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Terribly Busy...Canning, Crafting, Painting

Sunday, hubbie and I picked up our granddaughter, Brooklynne, who lives in Cheyenne.  She is 6 and I am 60 and she has ten times the energy that I do.  On Monday, we went to get Skylar, my 12 year old grandgirl.  The two of them play really well together.  I had stopped at a farm stand on Sunday and we started canning.  Skylar went home, but Brooklynne and I finished up today.  We canned ground tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, dill slices, bread and butter pickles, hot salsa, dill relish, and sweet relish.  I am exhausted but it sure looks pretty, huh?  We are waiting on beets from the garden and I still have a bunch of peppers left.  But I ran out of jars about the same time that I ran out of steam.
I also have been working on some of the graphics that I got from Sunflower Friends.  If you have never visited their site, do so!  They are reasonable in price, very helpful, and I love their graphics!

These are great for shows or for last minute gifts.  Check out www.sunflowerfriends.com for more ideas.
Well, Brooklynne and I are working on refinishing a desk for her room.  She was sanding today when I took this shot:
Have a great day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!