Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday already....

I had a very busy week with my granddaughter, Brooklynne, last week.  In addition to canning all the produce, we weeded the garden, sanded and painted the desk, and spent the day at Tiny Town.  I enjoyed every minute of her visit, and though, I was weary and worn out by the end of the day, it was so much fun having her here. 

So....remember way back when???  When I bought a desk at auction for $5?  This is what it looked like then:
It has kind of set around for a year or more, while we closed our shop.  So finally, Brooklynne and I finished it for her very girly room!

 Here is a close up of the fancy little girl drawer pulls that I found on clearance for only $.80 each.
I have my first fall show on Sunday at a local Catholic church.  So I have been making more candy corn and pumpkins and an additional three scarecrow bobbleheads.  I also completed this really cool garland today:

It is made on a strand of 35 minilights.  There are orange, black, and an orange and black check tied on to the lights.  It makes a pretty long garland and is perfect for fireplace, over the door, or draped over the top of a window.  I just love the way it looks!

Have a great day, my friends, and come and see me on Sunday if you can.  St. Mary's of the Rockies Harvest Festival!  I know you'll have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!