Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday. oops, Thursday

Wow!  I'm still playing catchup.  I've gotta get some items finished before I can make even more chaos in the studio...or do I?  Hmmm, let me think...Here are some things I have been working on....
This guy looks so much better than the first one....sometimes it takes a little time to work out the details.

 I really love these little baby shoes.  These are some antique shoes that I painted with a mixture of mod podge and glitter.  I used organza ribbon for the ties and finished off with a tea light.  You can also stick in floral picks or make it into a pin keep.
I always try to mass produce my ornaments.  Once I finish the first one, I cut out multiples, sew multiples, glue multiples, etc.  This is not all that  I did, but it gives you an idea of all the projects I have going on.
Today I am working on more little pumpkins.  I used up the remainder of the orange fabric.  What was left and was too small for the pumpkin, I cut into strips and will use for a rag garland.
I still have a bunch of paint paddle ornies to finish, and loads of pumpkins to sew.  But I SO want to get started on some of my new items.  Hmmmmm, what to do, what to do? 
Better get busy!  Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!