Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

TGIM

Yes, thank God its Monday!  Had a really busy weekend with the boutique and all.  Craft shows are so much work....the set up, the tear down, the loading and unloading of the car!  But that's what keeps us young....and sore.... and tired....hehehe.  I had a great time!  My sales were good, I met up with an old friend, connected with some new ones.  I can't wait to come back in November. 

My next show is in two weeks.  It is a one day show and they are so much work.  Plus it is outside.  So pray for great weather all!

I have a new item that I will show in my next show.  I will post a pic on tomorrow's blog.  You are gonna love it.  Can't wait to show my Tuesday tip with you.  For now, my bloggie friends, I am off to the studio.  I promise pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!