Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Unique Boutique

I was so really slammed yesterday.  I had to load up the truck for my show and then unload and set up last night.  All I can say is "Thank you God for Quest!"  My grandson went along with me yesterday and helped me set up for my show.  I would probably still be there if he hadn't helped me.  Well the Unique Boutique starts today and runs through tomorrow.  It is a new show for me so I did not know what to expect.  It seems there was a horrible family tragedy with the show's producer so things were pretty bad at the set up.  Hopefully, this family will receive many prayers and comfort in this time of grief.

 
Well, I have another busy day today.  The show runs until 5PM but since it is boutique style, I will not be there all day.  I will go buy this morning but probably will not stay all day.  I have some banking and shopping to do as well.  I will be at the show all day tomorrow as well.  Come by and visit if you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!