Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What 'cha Workin' on Wednesday???

 

Of course, my dear bloggies, I am getting ready for my first real fall show of the season.  I am printing schedules, business cards, and making sure all my inventory is priced.  I did want to show you a couple of things that I have been doing, however.  There of course more bobbles:

And I have been making and selling these brooms for several years now.  They are easy to make, fun to create and a great seller.


These aren't the greatest of pics, but you get the idea.  Simply wrap the handle with fall/Halloween ribbon and top with a bow.  I use jute for a hanger at the top and tuck in raffia, floral, even some spiders and bats. 
Talk with you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!