Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Busy Monday!

Normally, I do all my errands on Friday.  You know, the bank, the post office, the groceries, etc.  Well, somehow, I had all that stuff to do again today.  Gas station, insurance company, bank, post office, Walmart(our coffee pot broke again!) and pharmacy.  But I still got home in time to work on a couple of things.  This is an item made (loosely) from a pattern from 0
Sew Many Prims.  I don't like my items quite as primitive so I gave it my own interpretation.
The little trees are made from grapevine wire and homespun.  It all turned out pretty well, huh????

And to my dear little friend, Peppy, I am trying your idea for snowmen pins.  I will let you know when and if I get them done. 

Join me tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday.  You're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!