Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Angelina Bunny

It is really, really cold out so it is a good day to play (work) in the studio.  I finished up Angelina Bunny from a pattern from Bunny Hugs (www.bunnyhugs.com).  Check them out, they have some great sales going on.  Anyway, Angelina is a 14 1/2" bunny.  The pattern calls for muslin, but I made her out of some flannel that I had. 

She turned out really cute.  I have another one cut out and I hope to have it finished by tomorrow.  I will put them both up in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010.  The last two raggedies that I posted, have sold.  I will post another cutie tomorrow.
I also worked on my carrot sachets.  These little carrots are my own design so I will tell you how to make them tomorrow.
 

They are oh, so easy, so check back tomorrow for a tutorial.  Gotta go, my bloggie friends.  More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!