Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday???

I haven't posted since the weekend, I know, I know.  But when I am in craft show mode, I make multiples of several different items at the same time.  It is actually quite a time savings to do all the cutting, then all the sewing, then the painting, hand-work, stuffing, printing, etc. 
I have a couple of bears in the works:  This one needs his glasses.
I kinda like the plaid.  What do you think?
I also have some half prepared bunnies, and some carrots, bunnies, and even a couple of snowmen that I have painted.
I have doll bodies in the kitchen being tea stained, and their dresses still being stitched:
(You can see the cat's legs behind the sewing machine.  He tries to get tangled up in the thread as I stitch away.) 

Hopefully, I will have a few of these projects finished up by the end of the week. 

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!