Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bunny Sachets and Carrots

Good morning, my bloggie friends.  I have been working on getting "spring" stuff for my shows, as you know.  My bunny sachets are really cute!  I am listing them in my Etsy shop for $2 plus s/h.  To check out my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010.  I have scented them with floral scents, and they will be great to put in a dresser drawer, an Easter basket, or to set on your desk.  If you order a dozen, I will discount shipping and will sell twelve for only $20. 

The bunnies are about 4 1/2 inches tall are filled with scent and tied with a bow.  Some are two toned, some made of only one fabric. 

If you want to order, you can request a certain color, and I will do the best that I can to honor your request, but some are made from end-of-bolt or remnants, so they may not be reproduced.

I've also been making more of the heart bookmarks.  They would be great Valentines Day gifts.  Same price, with again breaks for a dozen.  Sorry, again no choices in colors or fabrics, but all will be made in either reds, red with white, or pinks.
I am also finishing up another Raggedy and some carrot sachets.  I tried one of the carrots and they look great, so when I get a few more under my belt, I will publish a tutorial....probably on Tutorial Tuesday.
This little bunny has been in the works for a while and I just finished him up:
 
Next week, I will be announcing a give-away, so stay tuned (especially all you scrap-bookers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!