Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little bunnies

This is kind of a bonus post because I am going to be gone most of the day tomorrow.  I finished up a couple of the small bunnies:

These are little guys, about 6 1/2" high and 6" long.  They are made of white felt scraps and a little white pompom for the tail.  There is a pink organza ribbon around the neck with a little pink ribbon rose.  I have sprinkled glitter on them and on the tiny candlestick.  Love to know how you feel about these.  I will be putting these on my Etsy shop sometime this weekend.  They will sell for $5.99 ea plus s/h.  If you would like to purchase before they are in my shop, contact me on the button above. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!