Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What 'cha workin' on Wednesday???



Good to my promise, I am giving you a little spring preview.  Remember I said bunnies and bedsprings?  Well this is my first pass.  I have a couple of revisions to make, but all in all, not bad for a start, huh?
The hat turned out really cute....all from my stash. 
I also made a few tiny little bunny tucks.  These would be cute for co-workers, basket fillers, or just to give to your friends for a little something to show that you care.
 



The next batch that I do, I think I will fill with scent, for little bunny sachets.
So today, I am working on finishing up a raggedy, a bunny, and cutting out some more items to sew tomorrow.  The dogs are at the groomer today, so its just me and Smoky, my quick-growing kitty. 
He loves to sit here and look at the parakeets.....is he licking his lips?
So, off I go, better get busy.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!