Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What 'cha workin' on Wednesdsy

Still working on Spring things, most recently, my potted bunny, Pansy.  Pansy is made from Warm and Natural, with felt carrots (with wired green tops) and she has herself planted in a 4" terra cotta pot.  I love the way she turned out!

I also finished up another raggedy that I call Val.  Val holds a lace trimmed heart and tag that reads , "I love you." Val is approximately 17 inches tall with a red dotted dress over red loons.  A matching bow is in her yarn hair.  Talk about a sweetie!

If you are interested in either piece, both will be listed tomorrow in my Etsy shop.  If you haven't stopped by there lately, come visit!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010.

Well, I am off to cut out some more bears today.  And some more dolls.  And bunnies.  And carrots.  and.......

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!