Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy....birthday....anniversary.....

Its been a couple of weeks since I last posted but I have been so busy!  We had company from Illinois last weekend.  My brother in law and family spent a few nights here and it was so great to see them all.  We spent one day sightseeing in the mountains and one day celebrating hubby's birthday.  We had a cook out and the family came over to celebrate.  We also celebrated our 43rd wedding anniverary.  What a busy week!

So now it is back to creating.  I am working on two raggedies, a teddy bear, and some candy corns.  Right now it is a pile of unfinished fabric.  I did finish up some more angel ornies from dollar store flowers.  These are pink, and I think any little girl would love to hang these on her tree!
I also made some "Santa Clotheslines".  These are a great seller at my shows but are time consuming to do because they have quite a bit of hand stitching.  I pack them in bags, unassembled, so that they don't tangle.

Well, I've finished my second cup of coffee so it is really time to get started on my to do list.  More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!