Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New wood items

Last week, I spent a lot of time with Spring cleaning.  It all started with taxes, cleaning files, which led from the desk to the file cabinets.  That led to the file cabinets in my workshop, to storing things in the crawl space, etc.
I did cut up a few items, mostly experimenting: 

Not really liking the angels, but the idea is there.  Maybe just cut triangles and add round ball heads.  The snowmen turned out well, but I will not add the arms in the future.  Too hard to pack.  Anyway, that's what designing is all about, trial and error.  Right now I am working on some Santa Clotheslines and I found another oar to paint, so I will get that started later today. 

Springtime is here, snow one day, 70 degrees the next.  Confusing....do I shovel snow or plant the garden????  Can't wait for the snow to end......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!