Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pumpkins and Sleepytime Santas

I know it has been a while since I posted, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy!  I finished up a whole bunch of pumpkins!

These are one of the simplest crafts that there is but they require alot of hand work.  I think I have enough for my fall shows now, but I'm sure if I find some of the right fabric, I will make more.  These would be great to set in each plate for Thanksgiving dinner, and instead of the sayings that I used, you could just stamp the names of your dinner guests.

I also have been working on my Sleepy time Santas.  These too, take a while to make, so I try to make several at one time.  Here are four in progress:


I sold every one that I made last year and once my shows were over, I made another for a gift. 

The grand girls spent the weekend here.  It was so fun but a two year old has way more energy than I do!  I rested up yesterday so now it is time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!