Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What 'Cha Working on Wednesday???

It was a busy week last week, but I was able to get a few things finished up.  I bought this old horn at the thrift store last week.  It was in a bag of assorted "stuff" that I got for $2.  It was in good shape, except for the finish.  I took it outside and sprayed it gold.....
 Added a bow and some foliage......
 I got this box at the thrift store for $3.  It turned out so cute!
 This is one of many graters that I bought last year while at the 127 sale.  I put a candle inside of it and it makes a perfect little kitchen nite lite.
 This wooden box was given to me by a friend.  I filled it with greenery, rusty bells and pine cones.  I think it has the cabin feel, don't you?
 Another thrift store box.
 I'm not sure where this container came from but I put a little bear, some shiny ornies and some greenery, and Voila!
I found these little bracelets at the grocery store of all places....25 cents each.  I packaged them in cute little glittery packages.  Perfect for any little princess!
 I am really proud of this item.  This is the third tree skirt that I have made.  One was a gift and the other one sold.  I bought a partial bolt of these about six or seven years ago when a local Walmart was closing out their fabric department.  I paid less than a dollar a panel.  I put batting in it and backed it with a neutral fabric and machine/hand quilted it.  I sewed buttons, trims, pompoms, etc. to give it some texture and dimension.




Well, I had better get back to it.  I still have yet to download my first pattern on PatternMart.  I am going to try to get to it tomorrow as well as do some work on my Etsy shop.  But you know what they say.....the best laid plans.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!