Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

Blogging on a Monday???? Yep, its true!

So here it is Monday and already I am putting a blog post together.  I really got alot done on Thursday and today.  To start off, I finished two of my famous ornie wreaths.
 This picture is kinda crappy, but you get the idea.....a lot of colors and someone who does not take very good pics.....lol
I also dug out a couple of the sifters that I bought at our 127 sale last year.  I love the way these turned out!
 This is a simple pine that has a rusty star garland, homespun ties, and some micro mini battery lights.
This is a really small sifter, almost a child sized.  It looks really cute with pip berries, greenery and a spunky little snowman.
I also bought this old masher on my trip.  This is how he turned out;
I got a couple of bronzed baby shoes at the thrift store a while back.  This one even has a little bronzed bell on it.  Again, this isn't the best photo, but I really like the way it turned out.  Just some simple greenery and pips as well as a few glittered stars.
And finally, I found three more graters that I bought on my trip.  These are old, but not too rusty so I took them outside and sprayed them with a rust colored primer.  I bought battery operated pillars at the dollar store so you could use these as a night light or candle in any room.  I think it would look great in the kitchen!
So I am off to do a bit of housework before hubs hits the door.  Tomorrow, I plan to finish up my taxes and I hope that I can find time to go back and work in the studio......I know I enjoy that so much more than tax prep!

Oh, by the way, check out my PatternMart Banner at the top of the page.  I have only posted one of my patterns, but I plan on adding more each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!