Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

Rainy Day...and Monday....

What a dreary day this has been!  Rainy and cold.....a perfect day to finish up some things in the studio.  Several weeks ago, I bought some panels at the thrift store.  You never know how these things are going to turn out.  And it took a while to get these made up.  Sewing, stuffing, and embellishing....


I added hats and scarves and glued on buttons and stars, even added the little circle tags.  The arms are made from brown paper covered wire, though the pattern called for twigs.  Twigs break so easily and when you are storing for shows, that becomes an issue.  Besides the wire can be twisted however you like it.

I also found some new tassels that I turned into angel ornies.


 And I made some more ping pong snowmen.  I sold around 100 of these last year so I am trying to build up my stock!
If you want a tutorial on how I make these, click here.

I had better get busy now.  I have so many ideas, and so little time!  Can't wait to show you what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!