Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Monday, August 17, 2015

Canning........Snowmen!

So I have a bunch of galvanized lids that fit on mason jars.  These are from a lot of "stuff" that I bought last spring.  The lids have small holes in them.....what to do, what to do.  Well, since I love canning and I adore snowmen, I thought........

I admit, I saw something similar on Pinterest, but I really love how this little guy turned out.....now to do more.....

I also made some bobblehead witches and scarecrows.  I made four of the witches, one scarecrow, with two in process:





Well, today, I am off to finish the other scarecrows and work on some other projects.  Gotta catch up on some of the things I need to get done before my fall shows!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!