Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My new pattern is finally finished!

I have been working on my new raggedy pattern for the past few weeks now.  It is so easy to get side tracked!  lol  Well here she is:  Annie and her Bestie Westie.


If you know me, you know that I have two West Highland Terriers (Westies) so this makes me love this little girl even more.  She is approximately 16" tall and easy, peasy, lemon squeezy to make.  I have the pattern listed on Patternmart.com (just click on Designers and from the dropdown choose 3 Peas in a Pod by Linda Matthews) or you can purchase in my Etsy shop: Etsy.com/shop/3Peas2010.  While you are there, look around.  I have tons of supplies, additional patterns, and some handmades.  If you want to check out my vintage shop: click here.

Well, the March vintage show that I applied to was full, so back to the drawing board.  I am however, doing a boutique show March 22-24 at Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden.  Hope to see you there!

I am still working on some spring items:  Another simple wreath
\
Well the news came back on hubs....they found cancer in his bladder.  The good news is that it is low grade, slow growing, T1 stage.  So he will have to undergo additional testing and monitoring, but nothing too drastic at this time.  Prayers, please.



1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you Hubs! Been thinking about you but have been busy. Love your doll pattern. Good luck with your spring shows!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!