Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Happy Christmas???

I know it is July 'cause I feel the heat even up here in the mountains....but I am working on Christmas items and I am even offering them for sale at this early date.  First of all, I have a couple of small centerpieces.  I designed these especially for a desk top but they will fit in any small nook or cranny.




I am selling these for $5.99 but with my 20% off sale, you can get them for $4.79 plus shipping.  The little buckets are about 4 1/2" tall, 3 1/4" wide and 1 3/4" deep.  The foliage is about 7-8 inches additional.   I will be listing these and the other Christmas items this weekend in my Etsy shop but if you want any of these listings, email me and I will give you first chance at the same discounted price. 

I also finished this cute hat box.  This is a one of a kind that says All Flakes Welcome.  The hat box measures 13" in diameter and is a bit over 5" tall.  Red Vinyl.


The hat box will sell for $27.99 minus 20% plus freight. 

One of my best sellers are the hand painted luggage.  I finished up this little train case.  I love doing these so much!  Some people store decorations, like breakable ornaments.  I just use mine as a display items.  No matter how many I do, I always sell out.  This one will sell for 29.99 plus shipping minus the 20% 



I also worked on some Chalk Couture items.  I will not be listing these in my Etsy shop right away, so email me if you want them and I will still honor the 20% sale.
$5.99

$5.99

$2 Small  $3 Large

$21

$25

Additional freight applies, I charge what the USPS charges me.  No additional handling. 

 Right now I am finishing up a stool that I bought last summer during junk jaunt.  

Yeah, I know, you can barely see it but it is there in the corner next to the tree with a bread box on it.  It was white and kinda shabby chic looking.  But unfortunately, it was more shabby than chic.  It had been brush painted with chalk paint, chrome, red, all.  So I have been working hard to get the paint off and get it restored.  I need to pick up some nuts and bolts and new stair treads and I will have it finished.  Can't wait to show you!  It was in terrible shape....
You can see how bad the legs were.

I also purchased these antique chairs from someone on FB.  They will be a proejct but well worth it.  
 And only $5 each.  I found this similar chair on Ebay.  This is an Eastlake chair selling for $94.  Not sure what I will end up doing with them so stay tuned!
So I am off to list some craft supplies in my Etsy shop.  If you are a needleworker, particularly cross stitcher, I have several kits available at 'Can't Beat Prices.'   Have a great week ahead, my friends.  Stay cool, safe, and tell someone you love them.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I wish I lived closer to your neck of the woods! I'd love to hang out and craft with you. You have so many good ideas! I'm getting ready for shows too. Hoping for a good year for both of us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!