Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

So, I have been playing with Chalk Couture today and even though it is WAAAAY outside my comfort zone, I made some videos that will hopefully answer some of the questions I have been getting about this new product.  I tried to post to this blog, but the file was too large.....so, please have a look.  It's on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/3ppod.  And while you are there, follow me.  I would so appreciate it!

In addition to the chalk couture, I have been busy making ornaments, wreaths, and Santas.  The ornaments are some little metal utensils....look like measuring cups to me, but they aren't...so of course, I saw round and thought snowmen!
 I really like this fall wreath. 

One of the Chalk Couture items that I finished.  This is dual sided and turns.  The other side says Kitchen's Closed and has a pic of a cow. 
I have three crescent Santas cut out.  These are my best sellers and I have been doing them for over 20 years.  Also working on finishing up my desk/chair (you can see it in the photos).  I have some touch up and waxing to do.  See.....the desk is a chalkboard!

Off to finish my video upload....taking forever.  Lesson learned: Turn off the TV before recording. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!