Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy April!

I know, I know, it has been a while.  Well I have had a busy few weeks.  I had my Spring show for Grandmother's House Boutique at Jefferson County fairgrounds on March 22-24.  It was pretty good for a spring show.  I was delighted to sell some of my wreaths and farmhouse accents that I have been working on.  I have got to get better about photographing my work in progress.  My grandson Quest, helped my set up on that Wednesday and my granddaughter, Brooklynne helped with restocking and tear down the rest of the show.  I drove her home to Cheyenne on Sunday.

The following weekend was, of course Easter, and was also my SIL's birthday.  So we drove back to Cheyenne to celebrate with them.  I brought my 6 year old granddaughter, Addyson home with me since she was on Spring break.  It is always so joyous having a little one around!  But also very tiring.  While she was here, we went to see Disney on Ice.  So enjoyable!
On Saturday night, my other granddaughter, Skylar performed in a local theater company in Fame.  We had a great time.  On Monday night, she led the local chapter of the National Honor Society in the induction of new members and also received her honor cords.
And I have been trying to get merchandise ready for my next show, April 27 and 28 at the Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo.  I have several antiques, vintage items, and refinished items.  I will be posting on facebook and here, more information in the coming weeks. 

And another little tease.  I have big news on a new product line that I will be showing you!  I am so excited about it!  If you want a sneak peek, check this out:  Chalk Couture.  Feel free to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!