Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

More Christmas Items

So this weekend is my show in my new hometown, Warsaw, Missouri.  They have an annual Heritage Days celebration down by the park and marina which includes vendors.  I signed up right away.  I am bringing some of my favorite hand crafted items, such as Crescent Santas
Lots of ornaments!


Snowman Soup:

 Stocking Stuffers:

 Funny Gifts:

And Hubby even got into the game, making hand hewn walking sticks.  


I am nervous, as if this were my first show, even though I have been doing shows for over 20 years.  I want my new neighbors to love my items (and me!) 

My newest ornaments are from the ends of the paintsticks.....remember?  Here is how they turned out!

Wish me luck, my peeps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!