Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, May 7, 2021

 Though we are still in Spring, I am feeling the heat of summer coming on.  The Spring flowers here are gorgeous.  




I would like to take credit for all the blooms but I cannot.  Whoever lived here before us, knew exactly when to plant what.  When the daffodils are done, the tulips start to bloom.  When they are done, beautiful irises show up.  I have roses and peonies with buds, so I always have a bit of color here at home.  

We are nearly done with the goat barn.  At least the exterior.  We still have to figure out how to finish the interior, provides some kind of floor, and do the fencing.  We cut fence posts from the property.  I always go along but I'm afraid I'm not much help.  I do, however meet some friends out in the woods.

I have some new items posted on Etsy, so if you are getting ready for Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, check out my Americana lighted garlands.  Or if you are into modern Farmhouse, I have just the thing for you!  A Buffalo Check lighted garland.  These are great over the fireplace, above the cabinets, or draped above a window.  They are electric so you don't need to bother with batteries.  And there are tons of craft supplies on my site as well.  Check out my shop.  

I am working on a new pattern and you are gonna love it.  Can you believe it?  It is following my bee theme.  Hope to have it perfected soon!

Have a great weekend, my peeps.  Talk to you soon!


1 comment:

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!