Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Year in the Life

 A lot has happened in the year since I posted.  In addition to another birthday, we have spent our time on home projects such as painting the exterior and working on our bathroom.  I had a total knee replacement right before Thanksgiving and am doing wonderfully.  I started my first bee hive

but sadly, I lost it.  I have two more ordered and expect to take delivery next month.

I did two small craft shows last fall.
I finished classes and became a member of my church.
And Randy and I celebrated (quietly) our 50th wedding anniversary.  



I also started a temporary job with the Census Bureau and continue to ghost write for a company located in Colorado and run my two Etsy shops.  

I believe if you go too slow, you stop.  That being said, I can feel myself slowing down a bit.  Our current project is building a goat barn for our three babies we should get if a few weeks.  Life is so exciting!  I am still learning new things every day.  And I have started another blog.  Check it out when you get a minute:  https://livingonthecheep.blogspot.com/

Hope to get back to posting on a regular basis.  Love to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!