Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What cha working on Wednesday?

What a busy week this has been!  I made my second Chalk Couture video.  I must be a bit tech challenged because after filming, I could only get it to go upside down.  Say what?!?!?  So like a good little grandmother, I went to YouTube to see what to do.  I finally did get it done, but it took such a long time.  Have you seen it?  You can view it here.  And while you are there, will you follow me?  And if you like the demo (there are two on this page), message me or contact me through this blog and I will send you a free sample.  You are gonna love this product.  If you didn't click over, here is a pic of the finished product. 

These are new towels that I purchased at Goodwill.  My store has a section for new products.  This cost $2.99 for 2 towels.  Aren't they cute?  I am going to put a tag on them and tie with bakers twine.  I found this tag on Pinterest:
Instead of washcloth, I will just change it to dish towel.
Another thing, hubs has been helping me with my lamps again.  These are two of my favorites:

Still working on furniture but I have to work outdoors so it is slow going since it has been raining nearly every afternoon.  

And I love this time of year....all my gardening.  This week, I harvested some peas, broccoli, and beets.  

I love me some pickled beets.  Off to work on some paintbrushes.  Or laundry....or dishes....no, I think I'll work on some paintbrushes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!