Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday Projects

I am busy as always, crafting and chalking this week.  I put a new video on Facebook.com/3ppod on inking on ceramic coffee mugs.  Check it out.  These make great gifts.  Here is a pic of the two I demoed:
This is done with metallic inks, though any color is fine.  After applying with the transfer, let dry overnight and put in your oven to heat set.  Want to know more?  I will send you a free sample so you can try before you buy.  A typical sample kit looks like this:
My little buddy, Skylar, my talented, beautiful granddaughter, is heading off to college on Saturday. 😢 She will be attending Montana State in Bozeman to major in studio art.  This is a sample of her work:
Since she is an artist and writer, I made her this for her dorm room:  
 We had a great time at a movie and lunch.  I will miss her greatly!  I cannot wait to see what is next in store for her.
If you would like to learn more about Chalk Couture, see or purchase some of my finished products, or just say hello, I will be at Aspen Grove Shopping Center for Food Fest on Sunday, August 19 from 11-4:00.  I would love to see you there!

Well I am heading out to what is left of my garden....my beautiful, lush garden was hit by a hail storm yesterday and is all but gone.  I am devastated.  But I refuse to cry over spilled milk....or shredded tomato plants.  Well maybe one or two tears......

1 comment:

  1. You won't have a craft show helper! Good luck to her in her studies. I watched your video for Chalk Couture and it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!