Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Recovery

I really cannot believe that I haven't posted since August 15!  It seems like I am always posting something, facebook, etsy, pinterest and this blog.  How do other folks keep up with it all? 

I had some minor surgery on my leg last Monday.  I thought it was supposed to be easy, peasy, but it really kicked my butt.  I did not get anything done for most of the week. 
It really looks worse than it is and everyday I feel a bit better.  But I get so bored just sitting around.  So, like I always do this time of year, I canned.  I enjoy this so much and I love how beautiful it makes my pantry look. 
Dilly beans, salsa, tomatoes, pickles, relish, and jalapeno jelly.  Yum!

I did work on a few crafts as well.  I have some painting going on but not ready for publication....haha..didn't that sound professional.  I worked on a bit of floral today:


Working on Chalk Couture tomorrow.  Have you checked out my videos yet?  
See them at facebook.com/3ppod  If you haven't liked my page, why don't you do it now?  Lots of good stuff there.....


Well, I am off to put my leg up for a while.  Have a good week, y'all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!