Find my Patterns on PatternMart

PatternMart.com

Friday, September 21, 2018

Howdy, Howdy

So here we are, a Fall chill is in the air.  The aspen leaves are turning bright yellow.  And Linda is running around like crazy getting ready for show season.  I always say, during Show season, meet me somewhere for a cup of coffee.  Don't come to my messy house!  Ha Ha.  So this is the time of year that I work on finishing up projects and digging thru my collection of treasures to repurpose.  I finished up some of the furniture that I had bought and stored for most of the summer....some longer than that.  These antique chairs, nearly got the better of me:
 I painted them, not once, not twice, but three times  before I found a look that I liked.

 I found this little table at the thrift store for $8.  It might be my favorite remake yet.




This little table was at a thrift store for $5.  The makeover was an easy one.  


I bought this little stool at a garage sale for $5.  The chrome was in good condition but the ugly brown vinyl was paint spattered and had to go.  Wouldn't it make a cute addition to a sewing room?
And this little stool was intriguing when I found it.  I just knew it had to be a snowman.
 I hand painted the snowman but the flakes were from a chalk couture transfer.

I used the transfers on some suitcases as well:


And I love this transfer on this galvanized pumpkin that I bought a year ago....
Well there is too much to put on this humble little blog.  I will be posting more on my facebook page so have a look see and like me too!  facebook.com/3ppod

If I get time, there might even be a tutorial posted.  Busy week ahead.  Gonna go see two old age docs on Monday...hehe....one for my leg and one for my hand.  Tuesday I am getting my windshield replaced and doing a bit of shopping.  Finishing up errands on Wednesday and off to Nebraska for the annual Junk Jaunt on Thursday.  I will be posting all my treasures to be sure!  Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, a thought, or a giggle!